BELL RAJ EAPEN
A dermatologist and computational biologist from India and a resident of Canada.
- Expertise in Clinical and Cosmetic Dermatology with special interest in Contact dermatitis, Formulations and Phototherapy.
- Experience in Genomics, Systems Biology, Microarray analysis, Immunology, Mathematical modeling, computer programming, Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics and Machine learning algorithms.
- Good understanding of ICH-GCP guidelines and clinical research methodology.
- Essential Database management skills especially related to health-care data and analytic process.
- Proficient in PHP, JAVA, SPARQL, SAS, SQL and Matlab.
- Basic project management skills.
- Background knowledge of modelling and simulation for clinical trial design and analysis.
- Good communication skills with several publications in peer reviewed journals and a regular column in local newspaper.
- Excellent creative thinking skills and a proven innovator (Winner of multiple Innocentive challenges (www.innocentive.com) and inventionUNITED product plan (http://www.inventionunited.com)
As a dermatologist and bioinformatician my research mainly involves application of bioinformatics techniques and tools in dermatological conditions. My research interests are varied as I am interested in a wide range of theoretical and practical issues in dermatology.
COPYRIGHT 2010 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED GulfDoctor.net