|Mouse embryonic stem cells. More lab photos (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
- The actual formula will be a secret. (Our secret (patent pending) collagen stimulant……..)
- A simple working principle. (peptides stimulating collagen, catalase improving melanization.)
- A reference to an unrelated article from a highly reputed journal. (Rheological properties of peptides from Chemical Society Reviews, H2O2-mediated oxidative stress from Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology.)
- Anecdotal reports of extreme efficacy. The reports will include skin types of big asian markets.
- Creator of the product will be a non doctor (or a PhD in ornithology), mostly a middle aged good looking lady with a sexy name. (Amanda or Catherine).
- Successful animal studies. (Mice improving their looks in just one application, Chimpanzees becoming fair after one treatment)
- Proclamation of research community as a bunch of goons. (Millions wasted on stem cell research while Ms. Amanda isolated stem cells from the apple in her garden that could make you immortal.)
- A fictitious doctor in a posh locality saving the lives of millions. (Dr Smith in Las Vegas, Nevada has found Ms Amanda’s stem cells highly effective for her million patients………)
- Claims not in line with the proposed mechanism of action. (Amanda’s apple stimulates your T-cells thereby making your skin look young and healthy.)
- Proclamation of doctors as a failed lot. (Dermatologists do not have a cure for grey hair. Your only hope is Amanda’s apple.)
11. Revolutionary and novel idea destined to transform the world, based on literature published in 1990 or a patent filed in 1887.