"Don't be afraid of new ideas; Be afraid of old ones"
My Projects and Experiments
As a Dermatologist and Informatician my research mainly involves application of bioinformatics techniques and tools in dermatological conditions. However my research interests are varied and I have publications in areas ranging from artificial intelligence, sequence analysis, systems biology, ontology development, microarray analysis, immunology, computational biology and clinical dermatology. I am also interested in eHealth, Health Informatics and Health Policy.
- DermKnowledgeBASE - A Dermatology Knowledge Base.
- ONTODerm - A domain ontology for dermatology
- Agent Based Model of Laser Hair Removal
- DermaMan - A dermatology software for hand held devices and mobiles
- Semantic Literature Search Engine for (Dermatology) - SLISE
- Skin Color Measurement from Digital Photographs
- AestheticHoliday.com - A Cosmetic Tourism initiative in Kerala, India.
- The Sensitive Skin - eBook
- The Skin Maps Project
- PeelScore™ - A grading / rating system for devices, products and journal articles in Dermatology.
- Other Ongoing Projects
Docpg - For Dental / Medical PG Entrance Aspirants
Programmed in PHP (4) + MySql
by Dr. Bell R Eapen
Click here to learn more!